South Indian style semolina fudge
Semolina 150 gms.
Water 700 ml
Milk 300 ml.
Channa dal 10 gms.
Mustard Seeds 10 gms.
Curry Patta few leaves
Sliced Onion 2 nos.
Ginger 5 gms.
Green Chillies 5 nos.
Coriander leaves 5 gms.
Salt as required
Butter 50 gms.
- Boil water and milk together.
- Heat butter, add Mustard seeds, channa dal and curry patta.
- When it crackles, add sliced onion, chopped ginger and green chillies.
- Sauté and add semolina and salt, fry.
- Add water (4 times) check salt. squeeze lemon.
- Garnish with cashewnut and Coriander leaves.
- Serve with Coconut Chutney.
Jump to: Top of Page.