Rice Basmati 200 gms.
Olive Oil 2 tbs.
Cinnamon Stick 2 inch
Cloves 6 whole
Cardamom pod 6 Whole
Bay leaf 1
Ground Turmeric ¼ tsp.
Salt 1¼ tsp.
Mixed Vegetable frash diced 1½ cups
- Sort, wash and soak the rice about 20-25 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick saucepan over moderate heat.
- Add the cinnamon, cloves, cardamom and bay leaf, Stir for 10 second.
- Add the rice and stir until the rice is almost oopaque, approximately 3 minutes.
- Add 2 cups of water, turmeric and salt.
- Add mixed vegetables and cover the lid.
- Simmer the heat.
Jump to: Top of Page.