Sweet &Sour Lime Pickle..
Meetha Teekha Gujarati Style Lime Pickle
Limes 25 nos.
Green Chilli 50gms.
Sugar 4 cups
Ginger 50 gms.
Salt 1 cup
- Wash the limes and cut each into eight pieces.
- Wash and cut green chillies.
- Scrape and slice the gingerfinely.
- Mix these together in a stainless steel vessel along with sugar and slt.
- Transfer to a glass jar and keep the jar every day in the sun for about 15-20 days then store in a cool place.
- Whenever you want to use the pickle, remove the required quantity into a bowl.
- Never put the remaining pickle back into the jar,as this causes the pickle to deteriorate.
Jump to: Top of Page.