SALI BOTI/ SALI MURGHI
(mutton or chicken with potato straws)
Potato (peeled) 1kg
Oil for deep frying
Boneless Mutton Boti 1kg
Oil 2 tblspn
Onions sliced 2 large
Slit Green Chillies 2
ginger/garlic paste 1tsp
Turmeric powder ½ tsp
chilli powder ½ tsp
Tomatoes chopped 2
Appricots Chopped 100g
chopped corriander leaves 1tblsp
- Soak the apricots overnight.
- Cut the potatoes into thin straws and deep fry in oil till golden brown.
- Heat oil and fry the onions till golden brown.
- Add the green chillies, ginger and garlic paste, turmeric powder,
Add the mutton and brown.
- Add 2 cups of water to cook the meat.
- Bring to a boil and then simmer for 30 to 40 minutes until dry.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with the fried potato straws
The chicken can be used instead of the mutton to make SALI MURGHI
Jump to: Top of Page.