Aloo Curry South Indian Style
(Conributed by Raj)
Potatoes 2 medium
Onion ½ Chopped
Salt as required
Oil 2 tblspn
Mustard Seeds 1 tsp
Turmeric powder ½ tsp
Chilli Powder ½ tsp
- Boil and peel potatoes.
- Mash into irregular size chunks.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions and fry till golden brown.
- Add the mashed potatoes,salt and mix well.
- Add the turmeric and chilli powder.
- Add more oil so that the potatoes do not stick to the bottom of the pan.
Jump to: Top of Page.