Papeta Per Eda.
Eggs on potato Parsi Style
Eggs 4 nos.
Potatoes 3 nos.
Oil 2 tblsps
Cumin ½ tsp
Curry Leaves 6nos.
Large Onion 1 no.
Green Chillies 2 no.
Turmeric ¼ tsp
Salt to taste
Coriander Leaves 1tblsp chopped
- Peel and wash the potatoes, slice lenthwise shaped like match sticks.
- Heat the oil add cumin seeds, curry leaves and fry.
- Add the onions and green chillies and saute until the onions are golden brown.
- Add the turmeric and potatoes and cook on a slow flame till the pototes are cooked.
- Add the coriander leaves .
- Beat the eggs till fluffy with a little salt and spread this mixture on top of the potatoes and cook till the eggs are set.
- Cut into pieces and serve immediately.
Jump to: Top of Page.