Rogan means oil...hence the name
Chicken 1 kg
Brown onion paste 50 gms
Oil 250 gms
Ginger/Garlic paste 20 gms
Garam masala whole 10 gms
Red Chilli Powder 10 gms.
Curd 250 ml
Dhania chopped for garnish
Salt as required
Garam masala powder 5 gms
- Heat oil and add the whole garam masala.
- Add ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder and salt.
- Add chicken pieces and fry till the chicken is half done.
- Add curd and cook till fully done.
- Add brown onion paste.
- Finish with garam masala and dhania.
- Palak chicken can be made with spinach paste and a little javitri/Ilaichi powder if required.
Jump to: Top of Page.