Butter flavored mild creamy chicken
Tandoori Chicken 2 nos.
Tomatoes 4 kgs.
Kasoori Methi a pinch
Ginger/Garlic paste 10 gms
Green chillies 5 nos.
Red Chilli Powder 5 gms.
Butter 500 gms
Cream 750 ml
Honey as per taste
Garam Masala 5 gms
Salt as required
- Cut tomatoes and boil with very little water.
- Strain or pass through a blender. Cook on slow fire till reduced to thick puree.
- Add Ginger/garlic paste, red chilli powder to the tomato puree.
- When reduced to required consistency add butter, kasoori methi and ginger.
- Cut tandoori chicken into 8 pieces and add to the gravy.
- Add cream and cook for sometime.
- Add salt and honey if required.Garam Masala in the end.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and ginger juliennes.
- Boneless chicken tikka can be used instead of Tandoori Chicken
- Should be pinkish red in color with a prominent butter flavor.
Jump to: Top of Page.