Paratha fit for a king
Desi Ghee 1/2 lt.
Baking Pdr. a pinch
Salt a pinch
Eggs 1 nos.
Sugar 10 gms.
Butter 150 gms.
Saffron little bit
- Sieve flour 2-3 times,and add salt to it.
- In a bowl, whisk milk,egg sugar,baking powder and butter
together and make a loose dough with it.
- Keep aside for 1/2 an hour.
- Make balls of it larger than for naan.
- keep out side for 15 minutes.
- Roll out and apply butter and flour on it,
fold into three from the sides.
- Now fold again applying butter and flour.
- Keep for 10 minuts.
- Roll and thin and cut into roundals using a lid.
- Shallow fry on the griddle.
- Apply saffron after taking it off the fire.
- Serve with Rabdi.
- Note : A little On the sweeter side... tastes yummy.
Jump to: Top of Page.