Mango Pickle 2..
Aam ka Achar
Mango 1 kg.
Red Chilli 50 gms.
Asafoetida pdr 2 gms.
Mustard Seeds 30 gms.coarsely Ground
Mustard Oil 150 ml.
Salt 200 gms.
Onion Seeds 10 gms.coarsely Ground
Turmeric 50 gms.
- Wash and peel the mangoes.
- Shred or cut them into small pieces.
- Mix all the ingredients and about 50 ml. of oil.
- Pack closely in a clean jar.
- Keep in the sun about three to four days.
- Then cover the pickle with rest of the oil.
- And let it stand for a week.
- This pickle will be ready in two to four weeks..
Jump to: Top of Page.