Makki ki Roti
The corn bread that goes well with Mustard Greens
Maize flour 250 Grams
Ghee/oil as reqd
Hot water as reqd
Salt to taste
- Add 1 cup of hot water on the maize flour.
- Make a soft dough. Cover with wet cloth.
- Take dough for one roti & knead under the heel of the hand till smooth.
- Moist hands from time to time. Flatten the dough between the palms and pat it into a circle.
- The roti should not break.
- Cook on a hot tawa till well browned both the sides.
- Apply ghee & keep covered.
- Serve hot with a dollop of butter and Sarson Ka Saag.
Jump to: Top of Page.