A very special Okra...crunchy
Okra 1 lbs.
Ginger/Garlic paste 5 gms.
Red chili powder ½ tblspn.
Garam masala ½ tblspn.
Hing(Asafoetida) a pinch
Lemon Juice 1 tblspn.
Chat Masala 1 ½ tblspn.
Corn Starch ½ cup or as required
Salt to taste
Oil to fry
- Cut Okra lengthwise into four or more (if possible).
- Add Chat Masala,Lemon Juice,Ginger & Garlic Paste,
Hing, Garam Masala, Red Chili Powder and Salt.
- Mix properly and then add CornStarch till the
Cornstarch is coated well over the Okra.
- Heat the Oil in a Kadai and fry the Okra crisp.
- Serve with a Roti Or Naan or as an appetizer garnished with
chopped Coriander And Ginger juliennes.
- Note: Garnish with a lot of Coriander and Ginger juliennes.
Jump to: Top of Page.