KOLMI NO PATIO
Shelled Prawns 500 gms.
Large Onions 4 (sliced)
Red Chillies 4
Coriander seeds 1 tsp.
Cumin seeds 1 tsp.
Turmeric Pdr ½ tsp.
Cinnamon Stick 1
Tomatoes Chopped 2 large
Tamarind Water ½ cup
Jaggery 1 tbsp.
Corriander Leaves 1 tbsp. (chopped)
Salt to taste
- Grind all the spices and masalas.
- Fry the onions till golden brown, add the masalas and cook for two minutes.
- Add the prawns and salt and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add a cup of water, tomatoes tamarind and jaggery and cook till the gravy thickens and the prawns are cooked .
- Garnish with chopped corrinader.
Can be served with tawa rotis but is traditionally served with DHAN DAR(YELLOW DAL)
Jump to: Top of Page.