Eggplant Sour and Yummy
Small Baingan 12NO.
Chat Masala 20 gms.
Coriander Powder 20 gms.
Amchur 20 gms.
Chili Powder 1 tsp.
Haldi Powder 1 tsp.
Garam Masala 3 tblspn.
Jeera 2 gms.
Ginger/Garlic Paste 2 gms
Salt as required
Onion Sliced 200 gms.
Tomato puree ½ cup or 100 gms.
Yogurt beaten 100 ml
Ghee or oil 1 cup or 200 gms
- Slit the Eggplants in four without separating them.
- Fill with the mixture made out of Chat Masala, Coriander pdr.
Be careful with the salt as Chat Masala has enough salt.
- Bake the Eggplants in the preheated oven @ 350 ° F for 30-40 minutes
until the Eggplants are cooked.
- Heat a Pan and add a little Jeera to it, add Ginger & Garlic Paste.
- When the Jeera crackles add the sliced Onions and
fry them till Light brown in color.
- Add the tomato puree and stir to mix.
- Cook for a while until the oil comes on the top.
- Add the remaining mixture of the spices and the Yogurt.
- Add the Eggplants and cover and cook on a slow flame.
- Note: Garnish with a lot of Coriander and Ginger juliennes.
Jump to: Top of Page.