The Sour Carrot Water..Enjoy in winters
Black Carrots 1 Kg
Water 10 lts
Mustard Seeds 4 tspn
Chilli Pdr 2 to 2 ½ tspn
Salt 30 gms
- Wash and clean Carrots thoroughly.
- Peel and cut them lengthwise 4-6 pieces.
- Steep them in water in an earthen or glass jar.
- Add salt, thrashed mustard and chilli powder, shake and allow to ferment.
- To reduce the fermentation time, keep in sunlight, keep the jar covered.
- Shake the jar often, should be ready ina week.
- Note: Enjoy as a drink before the meal.
Jump to: Top of Page.