Fiery hot Skillet cooked chicken
Chicken 1 kg
Dhania seeds(Thrashed) 6 gms.
Kasoori Methi 4 gms.
Garam Masala 10 gms.
Garlic Paste 20 gms.
Red chilli paste 10 gms.
Ginger chopped 30 gms.
Green chillies chopped 5 gms.
Coriander chopped 10 gms.
Red chillies thrashed 5 gms.
Tomatoes chopped 1 kg.
Salt to taste.
Oil 30 ml.
- Skin the chicken and cut into 12 pieces.
- Heat the oil in a kadai and add the garlic paste and then the red
chilli paste until the pastes are well cooked .
- Add the thrashed red chillies and the coriander seeds.
- Add chopped tomatoes. Cook them on slow heat till done.
- Add the ginger and green chillies chopped and simmer for 5 min.
- Add the chicken pieces and the salt. Cook with the lid on.
- Stir occasionally till the oil seperates from the gravy and the
chicken is tender.
- Sprinkle the garam masala and Kasoori methi and stir.
- 2 minutes later, take it out in a bowl and garnish with chopped
ginger and chopped coriander leaves.
- serve with rice or with roomali roti.
Jump to: Top of Page.