Chicken With Dried Appricots
Chicken 1 cut in 8 pieces
Dried Apricots 250gm
Onions 2 large (sliced)
Garlic 2 cloves
Salt to taste
Cumin Seeds ½ tsp
Turmeric Pdr. ½ tsp
Green chilies 6
Tomato Puree 100gm.
Large Potatoes 2(quartered)
- Soak the Apricots overnight.
- Grind ginger, garlic and the masalas.
- Heat the oil and fry the onions until golden brown.
- Add the ground masalas and cook.
- On the side boil the potatoes and then deep fry them.
- Blend half the apricots and chop the remaining half.
- Add the chicken to the masalas with the apricots and the potatoes and the tomato puree.
- Cook for 20 minutes stirring constantly till the chicken is cooked and the gravy thickens.
- Serve hot garnished with potato straws and chopped coriander.
Jump to: Top of Page.