Green Vegetable Soup.. a healthy choice
Mixed Vegetables 1 kg.
Spinach 1 bunch
Coriander leaves 1 bunch
Dal Masoor 150 gms.
Onion 2 nos.
Garlic Crushed one pod
Ginger 10 gms.
Whole Garam Masala 20 gms.
Salt as reqred
Lemon 1 no
- Boil Spinach retain water, grind to make a paste.
- Heat butter, add the whole garam masala, and garlic and ginger.
- saute onions add the dal and vegetables and spinach water,
cover and boil till vegetables are well cooked.
- Add dhania and cover.
- Add spinach paste, give a boil.
- Strain and puree, adjust salt and squeeze a lemon.
- Note Should be dark green in color. Cream can be added for flavor.
Jump to: Top of Page.