Rose Petals 1½ cup freshly picked
Boiling Water ¾ cup
Cardamom Seeds ¼ tsp.
Sugar ¾ cup
Lemon Juice ¼ cup strained fresh
Pomegranate Juice ⅔ cup
Cold Water 5 cups
- Crush the rose petals with mortar and pestle and place them in a large bowl.
- Add the boiling water, then pour the mixture to a metal container and add cardamom seeds.
- Set aside for 8 hours or overnight.
- Pour the rose-cardamom water through a muslin lined strainer set over a bowl.
- Add the sugar, and float the bowl over a hot water filled sink until the sugar dissolves.
- Remove from the hot water and filter it again. Cool it to room temperature.
- Combine all the ingredients in a pitcher and stir well.
- Serve in a glass half filled with crushed ice.
Jump to: Top of Page.