Green Tomato Chutney
Hare Tamater ki chutney
Green Tomatoes 4 nos.
Sesame seeds 3 tsp
Dessicated Coconut 2 tblspn
Green chillies 6 nos
Cumin Seeds ½ tsp
Mustard seeds ¼ tsp
Asafoetida a pinch
Oil to fry
Salt to taste
- Cut the tomatoes into pieces.
- Fry the tomatoes, sesame seeds, coconut, chillies separately
- Grind them together to a fine paste.
- Fry the mustard seeds in a tblspn of hot oil till they splutter.
- Add the asafetida. Pour into the tomato paste and mix well.
- Can be made fiery hot or mild as per the taste.
Serve as an accompaniment with any Indian Dish
Jump to: Top of Page.