Green Chilli Pickle....
Hari Mirch ka Achar
Red Chilli 250 gms.
Mustard Seeds 50 gms.
Fenugreek seeds ½ tsp.
Mustard Oil 150 ml.
Salt 3 tsp.
Turmeric 1 tsp.
- Slit the Chillies lengthwise.
- Grind all the ingredients together except fenugreek seeds.
- Heat the oil in a pan and brown the fenugreek seeds.
- Add the green chillies and fry till soft but ensure that the green color is retained.
- Add the ground ingredients, one cup of water and lime juice.
- Cook till the pickle just leaves the sides of the pan.
- Fill hot in jars.
- Pickle can be used immedieately after preperation.
Jump to: Top of Page.