Gobhi Ka Paratha
Spicy grated cauliflower Stuffed bread
Plain Flour (Atta) 2 cups
Water for kneading
Salt 1 tsp.
Cauliflower 1 cup grated
Green Chilies 2-3 finely chopped
Aamchur Pdr. ½ tsp.
Red Chilli Pdr. ½ tsp.
Salt to taste
Garam Masala ¼ tsp.
Coriander Leaves 1 tbsp.Chopped
Vegetable Oil for shallow frying
- Sieve flour. Add salt.
- Add water a little at a time.
- Knead into a medium soft dough.
- Cover with a wet cloth and keep it 5 minutes.
- Add green chillies and chopped coriander leaves and all the spices to the grated cauliflower.
- Mix well.
- Divide the dough into balls of equal portions and
- Roll one ball at a time in the form of a small puri.
- Now put a small quantity of above mixture (filling) over it, close it from all sides.
- Apply some flour on both sides and roll it gently into a paratha.
- Now cook on a tawa, by applying 1/2 - 1 tsp. oil on each side, until light brown and serve hot.
- Serve with Chutney or Pickle or Plain Curd.
Jump to: Top of Page.