Gawar ki Sabji...
Cluster beans...Rajasthani Style
Cluster beans 250 Grams
Oil 2 Tblspn
Cumin seeds ½ Teaspn
Asafoetida 1 Pinch
Turmeric powder ½ Teaspn
Chilli powder ½ Teaspn
Coriander pdr 2 Teaspn
Salt to taste
Water as reqd
Dried Mango pdr 1 Teaspn
Optional:served best with Tawa Phulke .
- Remove the strings from cluster beans.
- Boil and drain. Heat oil in a pan add cumin seeds and asafoetida.
- Add beans and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add turmeric powder, chilli powder and coriander powder and salt.
- Add dried mango powder and cook till water dries off.
Jump to: Top of Page.