Gatte ki Sabji...
Gram flour nuggets in spicy gravy
Besan 500 gms
Curds 200 gms
Sago (Sabudana) 2 tblspn
Oil 4 tblsp
Chopped onion 2 nos
Garlic Paste 1 tsp
Ginger paste 1 tsp
Chilli powder 1 tsp
Cinnamon 1 in
Cumin seeds 1 tsp
Bay leaves 2 Nos
Pepper powder ¼ tsp
Asafoetida 1 pinch
Salt to taste
Corinder 1 bunch
- Mix besan, cumin seeds, sago, asafoetida, chilli powder, salt, chopped onion, little oil.
- Add oil & make a dough.
- Roll the dough into small finger like sticks & add into boiling water.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes & separate.
- Cut into small pieces & fry in deep oil.
- Make a paste of ginger, garlic, onion, black pepper, cumin seeds & cinnamon.
- Heat oil in a pan, add bay leaves & masala paste.
- Fry till brown by adding curds.
- Add the water in which rolls were cooked.
- Boil & add already fried rolls.
- Cook till gravy is thick.
- Garnish with chopped coriander & serve hot.
Jump to: Top of Page.