Shrimps in wine & garlic sauce...a must try
Shrimps(size 16/20 ) 10 nos.
Tabasco Sauce few Dashes
Worcestershire Sauce few Dashes
Black Pepper Powder a pinch
Butter 1 tsp.
Chopped Garlic ½ tsp.
Salt to taste
White Wine 25 ml.
Chopped Coriander to garnish
- Peel and devein Shrimps.
- Melt Butter in a Frying pan and add the shrimps.
- Saute them for a while and add the Tabasco and the Worcertershire Sauce.
- Add the wine, pepper powder and the coriander and the salt.
- Butter also has Salt to keep that in mind.
- Take the Shrimps out in a plate and further reduce the Sauce.
- The Sauce should coat the Shrimps and should be pinkish red in color.
- Can be made fiery hot or mild as per the taste.
- makes 2 servings..takes 5 minutes to cook
Jump to: Top of Page.