Chettinad Chicken (Dry)....
Dry Chicken from TamilNadu
Ghee 250 ml.
Chopped Onion 100 gms
Curry Patta 1 Sprig
Ginger, Garlic paste 15 gms each
Chopped Tomatoes 200 gms
Chicken 2 Nos boneless
Haldi 20 gms
Dhania Powder 20 gms.
Red Chilli Powder 20 gms
Salt as required
laung, Elaichi, dalchini, red chilli
whole, saunf pound together to a coarse powder
- Heat ghee and add the laung, ilaichi and dalchini.
- Add chopped onions, saunf and red chilli whole (pounded).
- Add the curry patta. then ginger, garlic paste and fry.
- Fry well and add chopped tomatoes.
- Add the dry masala and subsequently the chicken.
- Fry and stir well so that the masala doesn't catch
the bottom of the kadahi.
- Fry well till fully dry.
- Sprinkle pepper powder and serve.
- Note Color- Dark brown or blackish.
Jump to: Top of Page.