Dal to be served with Bati also
Whole Wheat flour 3 Cup
Salt to taste
Ghee as reqd
For Dal: Follow this link
- Mix salt and ghee to flour.
- Make a stiff dough with water.
- Take a small ball press lightly and roast in a oven for 10 minutes and at medium heat for 25 minutes.
- Take out and soak in ghee. Drain and serve with dal..
- Note:Bati can be stuffed with Aloo ka Masala.
- Mash boiled potatoes.Add Chilli pdr, Garam Masala, Coriander pdr.
- Heat oil, add jeera, hing and then this aloo mixture.
- Stuff in the batis and bake.
Jump to: Top of Page.