Dahi Ka Shorba....
The Yogurt Soup
Beaten curd 150 ml
chopped onion 5 gm
ginger 2 gm
tomatoes 5 gm
green chilies 2 gm
turmeric powder pinch
salt to taste
fresh dhania 75 ml
- Melt the butter and add jeera and turmeric
- As jeera crackles add onion , green chilies, ginger.
- Saute and add tomatoes.
- Add curd, warm it up and add cream. Put on high flame
- Cook till a boil and add salt in the end.
- Garnish with choopped dhania.
- Note Serves 4 people, takes about 15 minutes for preparation & cooking.
Jump to: Top of Page.