Cucumber Tomato Raita
A delicious and Refreshing Cucumber Tomato Raita
Yogurt ½ kg.
Cucumber 250 grams
Mint leaves 1 tbsp. chopped
Green chilli 1 tbsp. (chopped)
Cumin seed 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
- Peel and grate cucumbers and keep aside
- Chop tomatoes into small pieces and keep aside.Do not chop the pulp of tomatoes, use only the outer rind.
- Beat the yogurt to get smooth consistency.
- Add salt, chopped green chillies and mint leaves. Mix well.
- Squeeze the cucumbers to drain the liquid.
- Add grated cucumbers and diced tomatoes. Mix well.
- Sprinkle the Jeera powder and chilli powder on top.
Jump to: Top of Page.