Chciken Kathi Kabab
Chicken Rolled in Bread
Chicken boneless 500 gms
Onion(Sliced) 250 gms
Tomatoes 100 gms
Ginger 25 gms
Green Chillies 5-6 no
Chat Masala 1 tblspn.
Red Chilli Powder 1 tblspn.
Coriander chopped 2 tblspn
Egg 1 no.
Onions 1 no
Green Chutney 1/2 cup
Oil 50 ml
Milk 100 ml
Sugar 1 tblspn
Salt to taste
For the Rotis:
For the Chicken Filling:
- Make a soft dough of flour, salt,oil, milk and sugar.
- Set aside for about half an hour.
- Make small balls enough for a 10 in pancake and set aside for 15 minutes.
- Roll out to a thin pacake and cook on griddle.
- Cook with a little oil on both the sides and Set aside.
- Chop Onions, Tomatoes, Ginger and Green Chillies.
- Saute onions in a pan and add Ginger, Green Chillies and Chicken strips
- Add salt, red chilli powder, garam masala and chat masala.
- Add tomatoes and cook till chicken is done.
- Sprinkle with chopped coriander and set aside.
- Dip the cooked rotis in beaten egg and cook over a griddle.
- Spread the cooked chicken mixture in the center lengthwise.
- Add little onion roundals and may add the green chutney on top.
- Roll the roti and secure it with a toothpick or two.
Serve with Mint Chutney
Jump to: Top of Page.