Phool gobhi ka Achar
Cauliflower 1 kg.
Chilli Pdr. 30 gms.
Mustard pdr 30 gms.
Mustard Oil 100 ml.
Salt 60 gms.
Ginger 1 inch
cumin Seeds ½tsp.
Vinegar 125 ml.
- Select compact cauliflower.
- Cut them into small pieces.
- Wash them thoroughly and blanch them for three to four minutes.
- Grind the mustard seeds coarsely and set aside.
- Grind the other spices to-gether coarsely and fry them in oil.
- Stir in the cauliflower pieces.
- Remove from the heat and cool.
- Add ground mustard seeds and keep in the sun for three to four days.
- Add vinegar and keep in the sun for another three to four days.
Jump to: Top of Page.