Deep Fried puffed bread
Flour 250 gms.
Salt a pinch
Bicard Of Soda 1/2 tsp.
Oil 1 tsp.
Curd 50 ml
Warm Water as required
Oil to fry
- Mix flour, soda and salt.
- Sieve it and add sugar dissolved in curd and enough warm
water to make into a soft dough. Knead well.
- Apply oil to the hands and knead till the dough becomes pliable.
- Cover with a wet cloth and leave in a warm pace for 3-4 hours.
- Divide into 10-12 equal balls, rest and roll into rounds of 4" diameter.
- Keep them in a tray covered with a wet cloth.
- Roll them out preferably by hand into the roti shape.
- Fry in a hot oil till light brown and puffed up.
- Serve with Chana Pindi .
- Note Optional: Can be stuffed either with Paneer or anything else desired.
Jump to: Top of Page.